Diagnostic Laboratories & Radiology
The technological infrastructure of Sante Plus Group Radiology unit is created to provide high-quality imaging services. A system that is designed for doctors in order to help their patients to diagnose most precisely.
• Direct Radiography System + C technology
• Panoramic X-ray
• Digital Fluoroscopy
• Digital Mammography
• Ultrasonography + Doppler Ultrasonography
• Multi detector computed tomography (MDCT)
• Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
• Digital angiography (DSA)
• Interventional Radiology (IR)
• Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS)
Our laboratory is equipped with modern appliances, hematology, microbiology, biochemistry and hormone-related issues. At the developmental private hospital, there is a demandingly equipped area where biology and microbiology experts serve in a stable and safe way in collaboration with experienced laboratory technicians.
All the calibrations and maintenances of the devices are carried out periodically.
Materials (ex: blood, urine etc.) are taken and disposably tested and purchased so the contamination is at no risk.